The Office of Academic and Support 服务 for Student-Athletes assists with the holistic needs of the student-athlete. This aligns with the University’s mission of providing holistic student development and preparation for success in the professional world. By providing academic and support 服务 to student athletes, the office can foster both personal and academic growth in Bellarmine student-athletes.
- 75% of students agreed that their advisor was a person that challenged them to do better
- 91% of students agree that their advisor demonstrates a positive and encouraging attitude towards their progress at Bellarmine
- 79% See their advisor as a key person in enabling them to be successful at the institution
Students are required to attend all classes and complete all assignments, to initiate open communication with professors regarding travel and game schedules and are expected to uphold the academic integrity policies detailed in the Bellarmine Student Handbook and Bellarmine Student-Athlete Handbook. Student-athletes are also expected to communicate frequently with the Academic and Support Services staff in order to best receive the most effective academic support. This includes coming to all advising meetings prepared with questions and/or information applicable to the session.
- Baseball: Natalie Cousin
- Basketball (Men's and Women's): Andrew Schroeder
- Cross Country / Track and Field (Men's and Women's): Natalie Cousin
- Field Hockey: Natalie Cousin
- Golf (Men's and Women's): Natalie Cousin
- Lacrosse: Andrew Schroeder
- Soccer (Men's): Natalie Cousin
- Soccer (Women's): Andrew Schroeder
- Softball: Natalie Cousin
- Swimming (Men's and Women's): Natalie Cousin
- Tennis (Men's and Women's): Natalie Cousin
- Volleyball: Andrew Schroeder
- Wrestling: Andrew Schroeder
Have questions? 联系 Andrew or Natalie.